Home Top Ad

HOW TO MAKE GINGER OIL AND BENEFITS

Share:
Ginger is a flowering plant in the family Zingiberaceae; its root is widely used as a spice, and it has been used in folk medicine for thousands of years. Ginger root and ginger essential oil are gaining popularity for their preservation and flavoring capabilities. The most potent form of ginger is the essential oil because it contains the highest levels of gingerol. The essential oil is the best way to use ginger as medicine; and here is how to make one along with its benefits:

RECIPE:
  1. Rinse a cup of fresh ginger, including the skin, thoroughly, and let dry for a few hours.
  2. Pour ½ cup olive oil or coconut oil in an oven-safe bowl.
  3. Chop the ginger and then shred using a clean cheese grater.
HOW TO MAKE GINGER OIL AND BENEFITS
  1. Add to the oil and mix well.
  2. Put the mixture in the double boiler and leave it to simmer on low heat (150 degrees Fahrenheit) for at least two hours.
  3. Pour the mixture through an unbleached cheesecloth to filter it and take out the bits of ginger.
  4. Once all the oil has been filtered, squeeze out the remaining oil from the cheesecloth. Transfer the ginger oil into clean vials or bottles and store in a cool dry place.
BENEFITS:
INFLAMMATION AND PAIN
The extract of ginger or ginger oil is often used in traditional medicine to reduce inflammation. Research has now proven that its anti-inflammatory properties can be attributed to the presence of a substance named Zingibain. It is analgesic in nature and reduces the pain caused by muscle aches, arthritis, rheumatic conditions, headaches, and migraines. Ginger oil or ginger paste is often topically massaged on aching muscles to remove muscle strain. Mix two to three drops in an ounce of carrier oil, and use as a massage oil. This helps relieve backache, arthritis, muscle pain, rheumatism, and fractures
STOMACH PROBLEMS
Ginger essential oil is one of the best natural remedies for colic, indigestion, diarrhoea, spasms and stomach aches. Ginger oil is also effective as a nausea natural remedy and to treat vomiting.
HEADACHE:
Add 5-6 drops of Ginger to your aroma diffuser and diffuse for 30-60 minutes to alleviate a headache or migraine. 
HAIR CARE:
Ginger is useful for hair care as well. Ginger oil is useful in controlling dandruff and promote hair growth.
COUGH & COLD:
Apply two to three drops in a diffuser, or place on a cotton ball or your handkerchief, and then inhale for cough and cold. This will help reenergize and revitalize your body, mind, and soul.
FUNGAL INFECTIONS
One of the trickier issues to control because they’re increasingly resistant to conventional medicine, fungal infections don’t stand a chance against ginger! For a powerful antifungal punch, mix several drops of pure ginger essential oil with tea tree oil with one teaspoon of coconut oil, and apply up to three times a day.
ANXIETY
When used as aromatherapy, ginger essential oil is able to relieve feelings of anxiety, anxiousness, depression and exhaustion. The warming quality of ginger oil serves as a sleep aid and stimulates feelings of courage and ease.
* Warning *:  Consult your healthcare provider before use of any essential oils.



2 comments:

  1. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Carb Blocker Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goji Berries... yes... I tried those too.for my health conditions, Those sweet, red berries seemed to help, but only during the time when I consumed them. I don't want to take a drug for the rest of my life, so why would I want to take a natural supplement everyday for the rest of my life (although Goji berries are very tasty and are highly nourishing). To me this was not a cure either (and I'm LOOKING for the CURE).
    Up to that point, I hadn't found a cure.  I felt like a young jumbled mess. I continued to have extreme pain, but continued on my path to healing. I started to focus on myself and not everyone else. When I was a young adult, I took on too much responsibility out of a sense of obligation. This was no longer healthy for me, so I resigned from all my projects and groups. Those days to come were the best [and worst] days. I took a lot of time off work, yet began to feel so extremely exhausted. Many health professionals "diagnosed" me with adrenal fatigue & Hiv,Prostate Cancer so my situation was annoying then I keep searching for permanent cure online that's when I came to know of Dr God hands whom god has bleesed with ancestral herbs gift to heal people with disease like .Cancers,Alzheimer's disease,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Diabetes, Multiple myeloma, Parkinson's disease,Neuroendocrine tumors,Herpes, Hiv/Aids,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,, chronic diarrhea, COPD,Love spell, Hepatitis... so i make a purchase of his herbal medicines and I have being watching my health for 6 years now and I actually comfirmed that his herbal medicines are permamnent cure and I'm so happy that i came to know of his herbal healings.You can contact Dr God hands Email: doctorgodhands@gmail.com  WhatsApp: +2349057214220.  if you gone through exactly what I go through in terms of health conditions because really honest there is more to learn about natural herbs than medical drugs.

    ReplyDelete